Hover over image for magnification
Created in God's own image, Adam was given the ultimate seat of power in the earth. Adam was empowered when God said, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it, have dominion..." (Genesis 1:28). Adam lost this tremendous position when he submitted to the devil in the Garden of Eden. Jesus took back this place of authority through His death, burial and resurrection. Now, the Lord Jesus Christ wants you to take your seat of power!
In this series you will discover:
• How to take the seat that belongs to you
• How to look at life from your heavenly seat of power
• We are to rule through our words
• If you don't get the vision, you won't get the provision
• The difference between power and authority
• God's people do not perish for a lack of authority
Your circumstances are just a circle around you that is subject to change. From your seat of power you can change those circumstances. Because Adam failed to subdue, he lost his dominion, rulership, and provision. This series will inspire you to take your seat, to rule and subdue your circumstances, and to possess your provisions.
(Approx. Download Size: 121.7MB)