Hover over image for magnification
Kingdom keys means kingdom access. Jesus said, "Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 4:17). Repent means to think differently. We have to adopt kingdom thinking in order to access what the kingdom has. Jesus, as the Son of Man, spread the kingdom because He only allowed Himself to think kingdom thoughts. We can live in and spread the kingdom by taking every thought captive to kingdom thinking.
Dr. Nasir explains, "Kingdom thinking is very important! For example: When you accept the thought of worry you shut the door to the kingdom of heaven being released into your life and open the door to the kingdom of darkness to be released."
In this life-changing series Dr. Siddiki teaches:
• Your thoughts will trigger the influence of the kingdom of light or the kingdom of darkness
• When you enter the kingdom of heaven you become the responsibility of the King, but when you stop thinking kingdom thoughts His responsibility ceases.
• We don't need to seek things in the kingdom. Seek His kingdom and things will come
• Worry comes from fear; fear stands for false evidence appearing real
• Love, joy and peace start as thoughts and bring the kingdom with them
• Your words are empowered by the Holy Spirit when you speak kingdom words
With this vital teaching for today learn how to access the kingdom of heaven while here on this earth. Kingdom Keys will give you the tools you need to experience and release the kingdom of heaven in your life and in your world. You will then and only then experience all the kingdom benefits!
(Approx. Download Size: 195.65MB)