Hover over image for magnification
When Abraham left his father's house and his country he did it in faith. Because of his obedience to God, he was blessed above measure. The Bible says that the blessing of Abraham is for us today.
In Faith is the Blessing Connection, Dr. Siddiki shows how you can receive the blessing of God. Through this anointed teaching you will learn:
• What is the prayer of faith
• What is the difference between asking and demanding
• Why faith is past tense
• Why thanksgiving is important after the prayer of faith
• What it means to praise God before your blessing manifests
• Controlling your thoughts while you wait for the blessing
"Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1) If you would like to give substance by your faith for the blessing that God has ready for your life, this teaching will enable you to follow six easy steps to receive it.
(Approx. Download Size: 186.06MB)